Great pictures! Can't believe how tall Sam is. How did you get your kids to look so happy for another photo shoot!? It's like I'm torturing mine when I take my kids' pictures! :)
I was pretty angry. They turn into little ants and start running all over the place. This one took about 20 minutes, because that is all I could handle. And it's in our backyard. I threatened to take the Wii away for a week.
Great pictures! Can't believe how tall Sam is. How did you get your kids to look so happy for another photo shoot!? It's like I'm torturing mine when I take my kids' pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteI was pretty angry. They turn into little ants and start running all over the place. This one took about 20 minutes, because that is all I could handle. And it's in our backyard. I threatened to take the Wii away for a week.
ReplyDelete